Being on a gluten free diet for the past 2 years has been more of a project than an adventure. I have tried countless products; some good, some bad, some terrible. Here are a few products that are almost always in my house.
1. Rudi’s Bread. In my opinion, it’s the absolute best. Like most gluten free bread it comes frozen and is best when toasted. You can buy it in a double bag at Costco.
2. Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal: I order this on bulk from Amazon every few months. My go to breakfast is oatmeal with blueberries, walnuts and pure maple syrup. Bob’s oatmeal tastes great and has the same consistency as “normal” oatmeal.
3. Angie’s Popcorn: I could probably live off this snack! I love Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop and the fact you can get big bags at Costco!
4. I Love Peanut Butter & Co: Their dark chocolate peanut butter is so delicious. It’s great on toast or with a banana. I also like their original and cinnamon raisin peanut butter.
5. Aleia’s Bread Crumbs: These seasoned Italian bread crumbs are the real deal and they are easy to find in super markets.